- The 2022 Battery-Based Electric Motor Vehicle Exhibition (PKBLBB) is a form of commitment and support from the government of the Republic of Indonesia in the successful implementation of the G20 Summit.
- The government, through the Ministry of State-Owned Enterprises (BUMN), has prepared vehicles in the form of 962 electric cars and 26 electric buses.
- PKBLBB was held from November 11 to 16, 2022, at Art Bali, Bali Collection, Nusa Dua Bali, and was attended by 28 exhibitors.
The Republic of Indonesia’s Ministry of Transportation, in collaboration with the Ministry of Cooperatives and SMEs, hosted an electric vehicle exhibition ahead of the G20 Summit in Bali. The 2022 Battery-Based Electric Motor Vehicle Exhibition (PKBLBB) is a form of commitment and support from the government of the Republic of Indonesia in the successful implementation of the G20 Summit, as well as introducing to the world the synergistic collaborative efforts in supporting society and industry creativity.
The government, through the Ministry of State-Owned Enterprises (BUMN), has prepared vehicles in the form of 962 electric cars and 26 electric buses. A number of participants attended the electric vehicle exhibition, including G20 Official Partners Alva, Hyundai, Toyota, and Wuling. Astra Honda Motor, Bluebird, Braja, DFSK, Elders, Energica, Fuso, Grab, Honda, Isuzu, Lexus, National Children’s Car (MAB), Mitsubishi, Nissan, NIU, Optima Integra Tehnika, Percik, PERIKLINDO, PLN, SAG, Selis, Sinarmas, United Bike, Uwinfly, Viar, Volta, and Zero Motorcycle are also participating.
- Memasuki Penyelenggaraan Hari Ke-5, PKBLBB 2022 Sukses Jalankan Misi Sosialisasi Kendaraan Listrik Kepada Masyarakat
- Bentuk Kolaborasi Nyata, Pemerintah Hingga Pelaku Kreatif Mendukung PKBLBB 2022
The government has also prepared 300 General Electric Vehicle Charging Stations (SPKLU) to support the operation of electric vehicles at the G20 event. Whereas the type of ultra fast charging can charge up to 68 units.
The government has also relocated the Grati 1×100 megawatt (MW) Gas Power Plant (PLTG) from East Java to Pesanggaran, Bali, through PT PLN. Power plants are being relocated to improve the reliability of electricity supply in Bali, which is hosting the G20 Summit.
Wuling Motors has prepared 300 Air EVs for use by the national committee and G20 Summit delegates. Wuling Motors also delivered 216 units of long range and 84 units of standard range. The electric car is priced at IDR 284 million per unit.
There is also support for 393 PT Hyundai Motors Indonesia vehicles. The vehicles handed over included 44 Hyundai Genesis Electrified G80 Special Edition units, 87 Hyundai Genesis G80 units, and 262 Hyundai Ioniq 5 units. The sedan type car will be used to transport VVIP guests, namely heads of state, for the Hyundai Genesis Electrified G80 Special Edition. What makes this type unique is that it was created specifically to support the G20 Summit in Bali. The asking price is between IDR 1.8 and IDR 2.5 billion. At the moment, Hyundai only produces 44 units. The Hyundai Ioniq 5 Signature, which costs IDR 809 million, will transport delegates to the peak of the Indonesian Presidency G20 event.
- PKBLBB 2022: Ajang Kolaborasi Dalam Menciptakan Ekosistem Kendaraan Listrik
- Constantly Pushing for the Use of Electric Vehicles, Volta, a Subsidiary of PT NFC Indonesia Tbk, MCAS Group, Attended the KBLBB Exhibition at the Height of the G20 Summit
There were also 143 vehicles from PT Toyota-Astra Motor, which included 41 units of the Toyota bZ4X and 102 units of the Lexus UX 300e. Toyota has not disclosed the price of the Lexus UX 300e vehicle. Meanwhile, the Toyota bZ4X, which was recently released in Indonesia, costs IDR 1.19 billion.
PKBLBB was held from November 11 to 16, 2022, at Art Bali, Bali Collection, Nusa Dua Bali, and was attended by 28 exhibitors who showcased electric motorcycles, electric cars, electric buses, electric trucks, convertible vehicles, and supporting components for battery-powered electric vehicles. Every day, in addition to the exhibition, there are talk shows, test rides and test drives (2 and 4 wheels), student showcases, community showcases, and entertainment.
This exhibition will be open daily from 10 a.m. to 21 p.m. WITA and is free to the public. During the exhibition, the government’s health protocol will be followed.