- Climate change and carbon neutrality in 2060 are a significant topic that is being managed within the framework of national interests.
- Danone-Aqua is one of the industrial sector’s supporters in achieving carbon neutral commitments and maximizing the use of renewable energy to combat climate change, as evidenced by the installation of PLTS Roofs in all Danone-AQUA factories in Indonesia.
- AQUA Mambal Plant will also support the Bali Mandiri Energy program and strengthen the focus of the 2022 G20 presidency in the transition to a sustainable energy system.
The establishment of the Indonesia Green Summit in 2021 is a significant step in encouraging all facets of the country to participate actively in national efforts to achieve sustainable development. While in the midst of discovering more about Indonesia (Makin Tahu Indonesia), all parties are urged to work together, collaborate, and advance in harmony in order to create an Indonesia that is sustainable, safe, and consistent with the requirements of the 1945 Constitution through the most recent national aim to attain carbon neutrality by 2060.
Climate change and carbon neutrality in 2060 are a significant topic that is being managed within the framework of national interests, according to former Minister of Environment and Forestry (LHK) Siti Nurbaya. This is because the problem of green development has received widespread public demand. Arifin Tasrif, the minister of energy and mineral resources (ESDM), also stated that in order to allow for the best possible use of new and renewable energy, the carrying capacity of the energy transition was necessary due to environmental concerns and the firmness of the mission’s execution.
The Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources in Bali, August 31, 2022, continues to support numerous innovations in the development of New Renewable Energy (EBT). To accelerate the energy transformation in accordance with government aims and particularly within the context of the G20 Presidency, sectoral synergy is essential. For all parties concerned, effective coordination and collaboration are anticipated to be able to produce environmental and economic impacts.
- Future of leadership milestone in Energy Transition Indonesia 2022 Ajak Berbagai Pihak Gotong Royong Menuju Indonesia Energi Terbarukan
- Learn about Renewable Energy and the Environment in Norway
Danone-Aqua is one of the industrial sector’s supporters in achieving carbon neutral commitments and maximizing the use of renewable energy to combat climate change, as evidenced by the installation of PLTS Roofs in all Danone-AQUA factories in Indonesia.
The Establishment of the Danone AQUA Mambal Bali PLTS Roof was attended by Luhut Binsar Pandjaitan, Coordinating Minister for Maritime Affairs and Investment of the Republic of Indonesia, who said Danone Aqua’s move exemplifies the company’s great commitment as a stakeholder because it has supported the Government’s focus on the use of renewable energy and innovate in its efforts to run a long-term business. He hopes that other businesses will be able to replicate and resemble this program. It is said to have a system capacity of 704 kWp and can generate 1,050 MWh of electricity per year. It is expected to reduce CO2 emissions by 882 tons per year.
- Memasuki Tahun ke-30, IIMS Hadir dengan Warna Baru dan Segudang Program Seru
- Indonesia Circular Economy Forum 2022 Ajak Berbagai Pihak Berkolaborasi Wujudkan Ekonomi Sirkular di Indonesia
According to the company’s strategic plan, currently, the total use of Rooftop PLTS in five Danone-AQUA factories in Indonesia has reached a capacity of 6.9 MWp, and Rooftop PLTS in all Danone-AQUA factories is projected to reach a total capacity of more than 15 MWp in 2025, capable of producing electricity of 21 GWh while reducing carbon emissions by up to 16,633 Tons of CO2 per year.
Through the use of Rooftop Solar Power Plants, it is hoped that the AQUA Mambal Plant will also support the Bali Mandiri Energy program and strengthen the focus of the 2022 G20 presidency in the transition to a sustainable energy system.