Kualifikasi Umum :
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business & management, business administration, energy management or related field
• At least 5 years of managerial experience in business development/marketing, with a focus on B2B enterprises (preferably with a network in multinational companies), especially in the energy sector.
• A strong understanding of PV market industry dynamics and landscape is required; excellent knowledge of the PV industry value chain, downstream influencers, and sensitivity to competitive environments will be a definite advantage.
• A strategic and analytical thinker with a deep understanding of energy and business strategy.
• Proficient in report and proposal writing.
• Strong communication skills in English, both spoken and written.
Deskripsi Pekerjaan :
• Develop the Solar PV business by establishing and managing internal and external networks and relationships with strategic leads and existing clients for our products.
• Conduct research and analysis to identify potential strategic leads in the industry.
• Manage B2B leads with clients in commercial, industrial, and mining industries, handling all aspects from sourcing and pitching to deal negotiation, account management, and after-sales support.
• Foster leads with other potential collaborators, such as investors, NGOs, and INGOs.
• Develop, monitor, and adjust the strategy, ideal lead profiles, and best practices to continuously improve results.
• Oversee the sales process, maintaining close communication with both customers and internal company departments.
• Lead the response to Requests for Proposals (RFPs), including defining strategies to differentiate our proposals from other bidders.
• Identify new lead opportunities that can enhance the company’s reputation and boost sales.
• Take responsibility for building and maintaining relationships with potential and existing leads, ensuring seamless lead operations through regular communication and negotiation.
• Collaborate closely with business and project development teams, as well as other departments, to align marketing efforts with project-specific goals and overall business objectives.
• Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify industry trends, customer preferences, and opportunities for SESNA Group to distinguish itself within the solar energy market.
• Represent the company at selected conferences, trade shows, events, and public forums to enhance market awareness of our value proposition.
• Ensure that marketing communication, including content creation, website management, digital marketing, branding, and messaging, is kept up-to-date to effectively promote our solar energy projects to potential leads and stakeholders.
Deskripsi Usaha :
PT Sumber Energi Surya Nusantara (SESNA) was established based on passionate to contribute helping the future of Indonesia’s renewable energy sector, focusing on Solar Independent Power Producer (IPP) Development. Energy is one of the most crucial infrastructure element that influence country’s development. The fast growth of Indonesian population and industry encourage government to develop more power capacity in order to fulfill the increasing basic needs.
Mari gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini http://bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebtbsZoanebt
Pendaftaran Green jobs Marketing Manager berikut ini :