• Electrical, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering background or another degree with excellent sales experience.
• Excellent sales record from similar position with a minimum experience of 2 years in sales of high quality industrial machines, and preferably air compressors.
• Have a good persuasive and negotiation skill.
• Adequate knowledge of using MS office tools is required.
• Strong written and spoken English is a must.
• Must have a driving license
• Dynamic and have a positive attitude
• Customer focused and result oriented
• Have a good communication skill with all level of people on the company
• To actively promote the whole range of Industrial air products within the sales territory and maintaining the existing customer base but with a strong focus on targeting new accounts.
• Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contract towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales – especially managing personal time and productivity.
• Undertake proposals, including the calculation of sales prices to achieve sales.
• Support sales with demonstration, exhibition and negotiation in order to achieve targets.
• Support sales through undertaking site surveys and providing technical advice to both existing and potential customers
• Maintain regular contact with all customers’ especially key accounts
• Develop and maintain good customer relationships at all levels within the area and ensure an excellent standard of after sales service is provided.
• Support sales through the effective provision of sales data, including the timely recording of visit and action reports (including lost order reports) and analysis of sales performance against budgets
• Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction
• Liaise with colleagues and other parts of the group to co-ordinate activities where appropriate to ensure that sales are obtained
• Use customer and prospect contact activities, tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems
• Attend sales meetings and ensure that all subsequent action required is undertaken
• Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
• Promote the business regionally by supporting the Business Line Manager and other team members in achieving sales.
• Adhere to health and safety policy and other requirements relating to care of equipment
• Undertake ad-hoc project work as required.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders. We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere. Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com
Mari gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt
Pendaftaran Green jobs: Sales Engineer – Industrial Air Division di link berikut ini: