• Diploma/Degree in Any Engineering Discipline.
• Must have high level of integrity, able to generate trust and build alliances with co-workers.
• Able to communicate effectively & diversely for prompt resolution to site matters.
• Able to work independently, take initiative and willing to work overtime/weekends. Ability to foresee and resolve issues before surfacing would be an added advantage.
• Familiar with Job Safety Analysis, Work Method Statement and Permit to Work application requirements and procedures.
• Ability to maintain good project documentation and is familiar with ISO documentation requirements.
• Managing day to day project activities including scheduling, coordinating and monitoring and reporting update of projects.
• Monitoring and ensure compliance to applicable scope of work, codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
• Primary focal point between various parties.
• Prepare report, minute of meeting, manage correspondence with all parties.
• Able to contribute in Project Management / Engineering & Site Construction activities.
• Technical review on design concept, engineering and operational matters on the project and related activities.
• Co-ordination with O&M, technical / engineering resources / contractors / authorities for execution of the project.
• Assist in development, scoping and establishing project budget, schedule and control measures.
• Review of feasibility studies and cost estimates on proposed investment.
• Provide any other support.
Sembcorp Industries (Sembcorp) is a leading energy and urban solutions provider, driven by its purpose to do good and play its part in building a sustainable future. Headquartered in Singapore, Sembcorp leverages its sector expertise and global track record to deliver innovative solutions that support the energy transition and sustainable development. By focusing on growing its Renewables and Integrated Urban Solutions businesses, it aims to transform its portfolio towards a greener future and be a leading provider of sustainable solutions. Sembcorp has a balanced energy portfolio of 16.7GW, with 9.8GW of gross renewable energy capacity comprising solar, wind and energy storage globally*. The company also has a proven track record of transforming raw land into sustainable urban developments, with a project portfolio spanning over 12,000 hectares across Asia. Sembcorp is listed on the main board of the Singapore Exchange. It is a constituent stock of the Straits Times Index and sustainability indices including the FTSE4Good Index and the iEdge SG ESG indices. For more information, please visit www.sembcorp.com.
Mari gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt
Pendaftaran Green jobs: Project Engineer di link berikut ini: