- Final year or recent graduate (at least within one year after graduation) in engineering, energy studies, statistics, law, international relations, finance, human resources, computer science, business, administration and/or other appropriate specialist discipline.
- Graduated with a university degree (Bachelor) and, if selected, must commence the internship within a 6 – 12 months period.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- MS Office skills, familiarity in Microsoft Outlook, with advanced knowledge in Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- Ability to plan and organise workload.
- Previous experience in another internship program is preferable.
- Possess attention to detail, a strong willingness to learn about the energy sector, passion for working in an international environment, initiative, enthusiasm and detailed-oriented.
- Ability to work in a team and to adapt to an international working environment.
- An understanding of international and/or development issues.
- Demonstrate commitment to ASEAN’s mission, vision, and values.
- Display cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability.
The ASEAN Centre for Energy (ACE) Internship Programme offers a small number of outstanding students the opportunity to acquire work experience with ACE at the ASEAN level, in implementing the ASEAN Plan of Action for Energy Cooperation (APAEC) 2016-2025.
Mari Gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt
Pendaftaran Green jobs: Internship Program di link berikut ini