• Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) graduate majoring in Engineering (Renewable/Sustainable Energy, Mechanical/Electrical/Chemistry)
• Minimum 5 (five) years of experience as a Project Engineer, Design Engineer, Site Engineer, Construction Engineer, O&M Engineer, or Performance Engineer preferably in the Renewable Energy Industry
• Preferably having exposure to Renewable Energy Power Plant Engineering, Design, Procurement, Construction, and Operations & Maintenance
• Have good knowledge of International and National Codes & Standards and Regulations related to Renewable Energy, including the National Grid Code and TKDN
• Good command of English both verbal and written
• Good communication, coordination, and time management skill.
• Willing to be based in Jakarta, DKI Jakarta
• To collect/acquire, analyze, compile and consolidate all the required primary and secondary data (e.g., resources/site conditions, survey, data measuring, and site studies) either by in-house and/or together with Site/ LocalConsultant(s) as part of the “Site Studies Report” in order to be sufficiently used for the FEED, resource assessment, performance evaluation, configuration study as per Project Needs.
• To identify, analyze and compile all necessary technical specifications, the scope of works, and technical requirements to be fully covered in the Technical Bidding Documents in order to fully comply with PLN’s RFP/PPA and Lenders’ requirements or Project Needs.
• To coordinate and works with technical consultants, OEMs, and EPC contractors with the aim to get the most optimum performances ( Reliability, Availability, and efficiency) and competitiveness (Capex&Opex) on the selected technology and/or technical solutions or as per Projects needs.
• To play a key role or lead in the Technical and ESG preparation, selection, and execution as part of the EPC contract for the Projects
• To assist the other Company’s subsidiaries and/or Specific Project Company (SPCs) in providing technical support as per request
• To identify, prepare and screen the proper technical Consultants (both local and international advisors), EPC contractors, subcontractors, and/or OEMs selection and recommendation the most suitable/preferred candidates to meet Project needs.
• To perform other duties as appointed by superiors.
Adaro Power is effectively 100% owned by PT. Adaro Energy Tbk., the largest publicly listed integrated coal mining and services company in Indonesia ranks among the top five exporters of thermal coal globally.
Mari gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt
Pendaftaran Green jobs: Technical Specialist Renewable di link berikut ini