• Have at least 3 years of work experience as a Mine Surveyor
• Bachelor degree of Mining Engineering or Geology
• Able to carry out topo inauguration of Coal mine situation
• Able to take measurements in the area of land to be released
• Able to process data from survey tools to survey software
• Has mine measuring certification
• Willing to be placed in Muara Enim, Sumatera Selatan
• Conducting survey measurements on the surface (topography/original) to obtain data used to plan mining operations.
• Checking survey tools regularly.
• Maintaining and maintaining survey tools during storage and travel, and use at work sites
• Mapping the mine area to operations, explorations, continue as planned.
• Determine the direction, limits, and position of mining, exploration, infrastructure development, and other survey activities.
• Carry out data processing activities and ensure the accuracy of survey data that has been taken.
Established on May 29, 1992, PT Mitrabara Adiperdana Tbk engages in the coal mining business. Its coal mine is loacated in Loreh Village, South Malinau District, Malinau Regency, North Kalimantan Province, Indonesia. Mitrabara started its production in 2008 and now has a production volume of 4,000,000 ton per year.
In its business operation, Mitrabara has an integrated infrastructure, from upstream to downstream activities, through its affiliated companies. They are PT Baradinamika Mudasukses for coal handling and infrastructure, PT. Global Trans Energy International for barging and transshipment and PT Armada Indonesia Mandiri for floating crane.
Mari gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt
Pendaftaran Green jobs: Surveyor di link berikut ini