DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We provide assurance to the entire energy value chain through our advisory, monitoring, verification, and certification services. As the world’s leading resource of independent energy experts and technical advisors, we help industries and governments to navigate the many complex, interrelated transitions taking place globally and regionally, in the energy industry. We are committed to realizing the goals of the Paris Agreement, and support all stakeholders to transition faster to a deeply decarbonized energy system.
DNV Singapore ranks number one in the Professional Services category in Singapore’s Best Employers 2022 survey conducted by the research firm Statista, in partnership with The Straits Times.
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant engineering, atmospheric science, or quantitative field. Master’s degree preferred.
• 4+ years of experience in solar resource assessment or solar energy modeling.
• Understanding of renewable energy industry measurement techniques and standards preferred
• Familiarity with solar energy project execution and finance preferred.
• Strong desire to use Python programming, Python data science packages (e.g., NumPy and pandas), and version control systems (e.g., Git) is a plus.
• Comprehensive understanding of fundamental solar modeling principles, including familiarity with PVSyst, SAM, pvlib python, or SolarFarmer.
• Experience in uncertainty and statistical data analysis
• Proficiency working with data analysis tools (Python, R, SQL, MATLAB, Excel, etc.)
• Ability to streamline process by implementation of process improvement techniques
• Skill to manage multiple projects at a time and to approach tasks with a Customer-centric mindset. This is a seller-doer role, which requires both technical rigor and commercial acumen. Preferred candidates will have a high curiosity and desire to learn.
• Ability to write technical reports and commercial correspondence to verbally convey information in a clear and concise manner in English.
• Willingness and ability to travel, up to 10% of the time.
• We conduct pre-employment background screening.
Typical duties may include:
• Conduct long-term solar resource and energy production assessments,
• Analyze climate and solar plant operational SCADA performance data.
• Develop insights from aggregated solar databases to feed back into pre-construction energy assessments
• Research the latest solar production technology and develop new methods to improve energy assessments.
• Support on-going energy assessment validation cycle by researching additional loss factors and create process to implement in energy assessment.
• Work across all scales of solar including residential, commercial and industrial, and utility-scale.
• Inspect sites and measurement equipment.
• Conduct statistical uncertainty analyses.
• Write technical reports and communicate results to customers.
• Create reusable analyses using advanced analytical tools like Python that are tested and repeatable.
• Collaborate with colleagues both at DNV and at other academic and government institutions to present new methods to improve energy assessments for solar and storage.
• Project management.
Pendaftaran Green jobs: ELECTRICAL ENGINEER – RENEWABLE ENERGY di link berikut ini bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt