• Bachelor of Environmental Science / Sustainable Energy, or Bachelor’s in Engineering & equivalent
• Has ever worked in renewable energy for at least 5 years.
• Knowledge of Solar PV
• Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
• Understanding of general finance and budgeting, as well as project execution in the renewable energy field
• Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
• Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
• Manage resources, both at the organization level or the project-specific
• Overseeing all of the projects that are currently ongoing
• Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
• Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
• Ensure the timeline of all projects that are ongoing are completed successfully
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specializing in the recruitment of permanent, contract, and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Americas.
Mari gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt
Pendaftaran Green jobs: Operations Manager di link berikut ini