• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent
• Required skill(s): Microsoft Excel
• Required language(s): English
• At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
• Applicants must be willing to work in East Java
• Preferably Senior Manager / General Manager / Managers specializing in Power Plant Project / Operation area.
• Daily operation management of boiler and on-site inspection, DCS supervision and assessment, and daily operation log/report sign-off;
• Ensure all power plant are always in ready condition to meet the energy demand of the mil, to support smooth production running.
• Ensures that energy usages (electricity, steam) are monitored and maintained as per target.
• Plans energy generation in coordination with production.
• To lead the whole team to implement various rules and regulations and emphasize the discipline of the team;
• Develops and plan energy scenario that results most efficient and economical energy (electric & steam) to reduce energy cost.
• Dynamic understanding, communication and coordination of boiler operators;
• To complete the assessment of team members of the previous month in the beginning of each month;
• To perform boiler equipment/environmental improvement cases in accordance with the instructions of the supervisor;
• Execution management of the MBOS activity of the boiler operation team;
• Responsible for the examination and approval of work tickets and operation tickets; supervision and implementation of the safety measures for major equipment maintenance;
• To hold a safety meeting every day, paying attention to industrial safety and prevention constantly, and summarizing the work of this class.
As one of the world’s largest pulp and paper companies, Asia Pulp and Paper Group (APP) is responsible for delivering quality products to meet the growing global demand for tissue, packaging and paper. On any given day, our products find their way into the hands of consumers in various branded forms from all over the world. Started in 1972 with Tjiwi Kimia producing caustic soda, now we run operations across Indonesia and China with an annual combined pulp, paper, packaging product and converting capacity of over 19 million tons per annum. Today, APP markets its products in more than 120 countries across six continents.
Mari gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt
Pendaftaran Green jobs: Head of Cogen (Power Plant – Boiler – Steam Turbine – Generator) di link berikut ini