• S1/D4 or S2 from Reputable University in Electrical Engineering with focus on control system and power electronics (PENS are preferred).
• Understands the working concept of BLDC/PMSM/SRM motors.
• Understands modulation techniques in controlling motors (SPWM, SVM, etc.)
• Experienced in operating power electronics instrumentation and motor control using vector control.
• Capable in defining algorithms and control techniques of electromotor (FOC, DFOC, etc.)
• Capable of implementing digital control techniques using C programming language.
• Experienced in microcontroller programming IDE based on Eclipse
• Able to operate any instruments used in testing the controller
• At high level, essentially designing high efficiency BLDC/PMSM motor controller, from ideation to handmade prototypes (involves soldering components onto PCB)
• Codes, tests, integrates and documents software solutions
• Applies principles and techniques of computer science, electrical engineering, and mathematical analysis to the development of complex software and architectures
• Determining ICs used in controllers, resulting in BOM list for the controller
• Participate in low-level advanced PCB design
• Able to communicate with key vendors during development phase.
• Contributes and accountable to the completion of major programs and projects
• May provide leadership and/or direction to lower-level employees and teams
• Collaborates with senior management and leadership within engineering and sometimes across the company
We are a tech-driven startup with USD 50 M valuation (pre-Series A) developing electric motorcycles for the Indonesian market. Incorporated in 2017, we have spent the past 5 years in stealth mode developing electric motorcycles from the ground up. Led by an experienced research team, we incorporated machine learning and artificial intelligence in our battery management system (BMS) and vehicle control unit (VCU). We managed to catch the attention of big cell makers (LGChem, Samsung SDI, and Panasonic) and chipmakers (Analog Devices, STMicroelectronics, and Infineon) to support our supply chain management. Our core tenet is to vertically integrate most of the process, including mold-making (plastic and aluminum alloy), part production (and assembly), PCB assembly (SMT), and final assembly.
Mari gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt
Pendaftaran Green jobs: Electrical Engineer (Traction Control Engineer) di link berikut ini