Sustainability (ESG) Superintident


  • Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, or Sustainability-related fields (Master’s degree is preferred).
  • Having years of working experience in sustainability reporting using international standards (GRI, SASB, TCFD, IFRS, and TNFD).
  • Deep understanding of the International Finance Corporation (IFC) Performance Standards on Environmental and Social Sustainability as well as the Equatorial Principles.
  • Professional English proficiency is a must (TOEFL iBT 80, IELTS 6.5, or CEFR C1).

Deskripsi Pekerjaan

  • Preparing ESG-related documents in accordance with the IFC Performance Standards and the Equator Principles (EP4) to be used in the due diligence process.
  • Assisting the Manager in preparing non-financial disclosures that meet the requirements of the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX), especially for the nickel smelting operations.
  • Obtaining more ESG data for the corporate disclosures (annual report, sustainability report, modern slavery statement, etc.)
  • Executing strategic partnerships with internal and external stakeholders for strategic ESG projects as well as monitoring the success of these initiatives

Deskripsi Perusahaan

Nickel Industries Limited (‘Nickel Industries’ or the ‘Company’) holds an 80% interest in the share capital of PT Hengjaya Mineralindo, an Indonesian PMA company. The remaining 20% interest in PT Hengjaya is owned by the Company’s Indonesian partner, The Wijoyo Family. PT Hengjaya holds a 100% interest in the Hengjaya nickel project (Hengjaya Mine) located in the Morowali Regency, on the east coast of the province of Central Sulawesi, Indonesia.

Mari gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini

Pendaftaran Green Jobs

Apply Now!

Like this article?

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Share on Pinterest

Leave a comment