• Candidate must posses Bachelor’s Degree, especially from Electrical Engineering
• At least 2 years working experience in renewable energy business is required for this position
• Good interpersonal and manners also communication skill
• Have capability to maintain professional relationship with third parties and customer focus orientation
• Utilizing the skill and working independently to produce Engineering Documents
• Coordinating the works with Junior Engineer
• Produce and supervise engineering documents from PV Engineer and Junior engineer
• Conducting a Technical Due diligence for Solar PV Plant Project, including but not limited to:
• Feasibility study works
• EPC Works
• Operation and maintenance works
Established on May 29, 1992, PT Mitrabara Adiperdana Tbk engages in the coal mining business. Its coal mine is loacated in Loreh Village, South Malinau District, Malinau Regency, North Kalimantan Province, Indonesia. Mitrabara started its production in 2008 and now has a production volume of 4,000,000 ton per year.
In its business operation, Mitrabara has an integrated infrastructure, from upstream to downstream activities, through its affiliated companies. They are PT Baradinamika Mudasukses for coal handling and infrastructure, PT. Global Trans Energy International for barging and transshipment and PT Armada Indonesia Mandiri for floating crane.
Mari gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt
Pendaftaran Green jobs: Solar PV Engineer di link berikut ini: