- Bachelor’s degree in mining (preferable), business, or related field preferred equivalent experience in related field (mining and remote site) acceptable as well (example: five plus years in a sales or business development with proven track record)
- Strong and solid network in mining industries in Indonesia
- Strong computer skill and familiar with relevant software, such as Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, Power Point and Word).
- Skill of persuasion, presentation and sales pitching skills, strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) to create an engagement with decision makers.
- Critical thinking skills, analytical, organized.
- Creatively-minded, good at thinking ‘outside of the box’.
- Result-oriented and willing to work under pressure and sales targets.
- Ability to travel when necessary and at short notice for meeting with customers and build business relationships.
- Proficient in English and Indonesian (written and oral).
- Develop the strategic direction for RSM sales activities in Indonesia
- Prepare business plans for various opportunities and to assist Indonesia General Manager to evaluate the opportunities
- Build strong relationships with prospecting and existing clients, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders.
- Contribute to pitching for new business and the existing business. Significantly increase long-term revenues for ADEN.
- Prepare and communicate proposals and detail costing to internal team, customers and stakeholders
- Negotiate and close business opportunities for existing and new business with Top Management or decision maker within major clients in Indonesia.
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts.
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, operation, supply chain, finance, and human resources teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction
- Motivate, challenge, and improve all sales team to reach the goal
- Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions
- Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship
- To work with the other regional offices to create business opportunities
Aden Group is a Shanghai-based company with a 20-year history of driving change in the integrated facility management (IFM) industry. We have a presence in 25 countries and partner with businesses in the industrial, commercial and governmental sectors to providing solutions that optimize workplace environments at every level. Aden’s core focuses include digitalization of on-site services; energy efficiency and renewable energy; and long-term rental of robotics and other handling equipment. We manage all of this on our clients’ behalf, allowing them to focus on core business while we focus on the experience, performance and sustainability of their sites.
Mari gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt
Pendaftaran Green jobs: Senior Business Development Manager di link berikut ini