- Bachelor degree in electrical engineering. Master degree in electrical engineering with Renewable energy background is preferred;
- Min. 5 years of experience in engineering, procurement, construction of PV power plant with BESS
- Proven experiences in developing feasibility study and basic design of PV utility scale with minimum capacity of 50 MWp, off-grid, hybrid system with diesel or gas engines and BESS. Experience in developing detailed engineering design (DED) is an advantage.
- Proven experience and familiar with PVSyst, Helioscope, Homer, Etap, Digsilent, AutoCAD, Matlab, and Python. Skills in other PV related engineering software is an advantage.
- Strong writing skills, verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to be an independent problem solver
- Team player and proven ability to work with and manage partners, consultants, and contractors. Ability to communicate across departments and external parties
- Strong understanding of electrical engineering principles and grid integration issues
- Very good knowledge in local and international standards for PV and electrical design and installation
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Willing to travel to the remote areas
- Supporting the solar PV projects from conceptual design to completion, including procurement of equipment, permitting, and coordination with partner, consultant, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Develop preliminary feasibility study (FS) /design of solar photovoltaic systems, including grid-connected, off-grid, hybrid configurations, and other initiatives (combination with BESS, thermal generators, or electrolyser), considering factors like site location, energy output, and budget constraints. The pre-FS work includes site survey, basic design development, energy yield assessment, modelling, demand assessment, grid impact study using available software or user defined model.
- Create and/or check and review electrical single-line diagrams and basic system designs, using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Review, check, and provide recommendation (if necessary) to the system designs of electrical system – (PV, inverter, DC/LV/MV AC cable, battery, transformer, LV/MV switchgears, etc) sizing, selection and evaluation, with consideration of CAPEX, efficiency, maintenance and operation, and standards compliance.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies in solar PV systems and propose innovative solutions to enhance system efficiency.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative assessment of techno-economic analysis of the PV and BESS related technologies
- Implement quality control measures in every project phase to ensure the reliability and longevity of solar PV systems
- Support in project execution and commissioning activities such as quality assurance of the installation and supervise contractor’s work on site when conducting testing and commissioning.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders or partners to understand the needs, provide technical expertise, and offer solutions to meet their objectives.
- Support the procurement process by preparing RFP technical documents and develop evaluation criteria
- Support the tendering process such as technical proposal preparation, request for information from vendors, etc.
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation, including design drawings, technical specifications, and performance records from the company assets for future references.
- Provide and share knowledge with colleagues, partner, or clients if necessary
- Implement and comply with company rules and policiesTeam Leadership and Mentoring:
- Supervise and mentor internal team members.
- Foster a collaborative and innovative work environment, working closely with internal teams to ensure effective communication and coordination.
Established in 2004, Medco Power is an Independent Power Producer (IPP) company and Operation and Maintenance (O&M) services provider.- Owns and operates more than 3,100 MW with a various types of clean and renewable power plants, including gas, geothermal, hydro, solar PV, across 15 locations in Indonesia.- Furthermore, Medco Power will continue to develop more clean and renewable projects, including Ijen project (the first geothermal power plant in East Java), Bali project (the largest solar PV facilities in Indonesia).
Mari gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini https://zonaebt.com/PendaftaranGreenjobs
Pendaftaran Green Jobs PV Engineer