• Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in an Engineering Discipline, preferred in Civil or Electrical Engineering from an accredited university.
• Young graduate, or up to 3 years of experience, with an academic background in the wind or solar power projects.
• A first experience is a plus.
• Strong computer skills (Excel, Outlook, Word, AutoCAD, and multiple engineering design and document control software) and knowledge of simulation software (like WAsP, WindPro, PVSyst) or of GIS software is a strong asset.
• You are flexible, you are good at planning concurrent assignments and you are a good organizer, even in unexpected circumstances.
• Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail.
• Ability to work autonomously and be proactive.
• Dynamic and have excellent interpersonal skills, willing to learn, and good team player.
• Strong communication skills are a must – communicates regularly with customers, subcontractors, and vendors on technical topics.
• Good command of English, both verbal and written skills.
• You are willing to travel for short-term missions for project or training purposes.
• The position is based in Jakarta.
• You will report to the Head of Renewable.
• You will participate in the evaluation of the most appropriate technical solutions and economically optimize the projects.
• You will support the development and procurement of the projects.
• You will bring direct support to the Project Manager for successful coordination of the project.
• Under the guidance of the project manager, you will be able to monitor the planning, the budget, the safety aspects, and the technical quality of the project.
• You will coordinate and review the Engineering disciplines’ design reviews and cooperate with involved Engineering units from abroad.
• You will ensure the follow-up of the project by conducting site visits and inspections during construction and commissioning, having regular contact with the clients and/or contractors, and complying with the quality and ethical standards of TRACTEBEL.
• You will think wide and with an initiative to detect potential risks for the projects and propose mitigation measures.
• You will take part in the development of the team (expertise, innovation).
Tractebel is a global community of 5000 imaginative experts engineering a carbon-neutral future. Through our game-changing solutions for complex energy, urban, nuclear, and water projects, we help our clients create a positive impact towards a sustainable world, where people, the planet, and profit collectively thrive. Since 2013, Tractebel has established a Jakarta-based company for the development of projects in Indonesia. Tractebel in the Asia Pacific (APAC) has been implemented for several years in the region and offers high-quality services in engineering, consulting solutions, and project management.
With about 150 employees, Tractebel APAC has developed strong local expertise and has the ambition to grow.
Mari gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt
Pendaftaran Green jobs: Project Engineer di link berikut ini