• Minimum S1 Electrical Engineering, Physics Engineering, or Industrial Engineering
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. (fresh graduate are welcome to apply)
• Preferably having knowledge of Solar Power Plant
• Good communication in English
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Design Engineering
• Site survey and site assessment.
• Assist Project Manager to prepare project schedule, technical drawing, cashflow projection, and other necessary project requirements.
• Compile bill of materials referring to applicable engineering standards.
• Assist Procurement Department in component purchasing.
• Assist Project Manager to prepare necessary project documents and compile project reports.
• Assist Project Manager in project execution and quality control.
• Monitor budget and project cashflow throughout project execution.
• Plan and lead maintenance and service activities.
• Record and report maintenance and service activities.
SESNA was established in 2013 as a Solar PV System developer with a satisfactory track record of a highly profitable operation in Eastern Indonesia.
In 2019, SESNA diversified its business to wider market & segmentations, including Commercial & Industrial sector, also Mining & Mineral Resources. SESNA is providing Solar Zero Capex Service, Turnkey EPC business, and O&M business scheme.
Mari gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt
Pendaftaran Green jobs: Solar PV Engineer di link berikut ini: