- minimum s1 electrical engineering, physics engineering or industrial engineering
- at least 1 year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, (fresh graduate are welcome to apply)
- preferably having knowledge of solar power plant
-good communication in english
- strong analytical and problem solving skills
- plus point it you familiar with simulation software such: PVSyst, Helioscope, Homer, AutoCAD and SketchUp
- Site survey and site assessment
- assist project manager to prepare project schedule, technical drawing, cash flow projection, and other necessary project requirements
- compile bill of materials referring to applicable engineering standards
- assist procurement department in component purchasing
- assist project manager to prepare necessary project documents and compile project reports
- assist project manager in project execution and quality control
- monitor budget and project cashflow throughout project execution
- plan and lead maintenance and service activities
0 record and report maintenance and service activities
SESNA was established in 2013 as a Solar PV System developer with a satisfactory track record of a highly profitable operation in Eastern Indonesia.
In 2019, SESNA diversified its business to wider market & segmentations, including Commercial & Industrial sector, also Mining & Mineral Resources. SESNA is providing Solar Zero Capex Service, Turnkey EPC business, and O&M business scheme.
SESNA – Solar Warrior Indonesia gladly encourages Indonesian to contribute actualizing solar energy implementation to achieve better future of life.
Mari Gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt
Pendaftaran Green jobs: Solar PV Engineer di link berikut ini