• Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Engineering
• Minimum 6 years’ experience within 2 years experiences in Renewable Energy
• Experience in detail engineering design of Solar PV System
• Experience in detail engineering design of HV switchgear/switchyard and Thermal Power Plant (CFPP, DEG, GTG)
• Working knowledge of ETAP and AUTOCAD
• Prepare Detail Engineering Design
• Prepare Bill of Materials
• Prepare Term of Reference
• Check construction drawings and as-built drawings from EPC.
• Prepare electrical study and calculation through etap and excel calculation.
Since 2016, SUN Energy has become the leading solar energy developer for the Commercial & Industrial sectors in Indonesia with an operating presence in three countries. The company provides a clean energy ecosystem with tailor-made integrated solar solutions for a broad range of customers.
SUN Energy’s vision is to actively provide innovative technologies to promote a sustainable future that is accessible to as many people as possible. Aiming to achieve 2 GWp of operational capacity by 2025, SUN Energy will continue to develop additional renewable energy projects in Indonesia and key regional markets.
Mari gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt
Pendaftaran Green jobs: Senior PV Engineer di link berikut ini: