- Minimum Bachelor Degree (if possible with an Engineering background)
- Fluent Japanese language (N2 level / N3 level with good communication) (will be an advantage)
- Experienced in project development of infra/energy projects in Japanese company (will be an advantage)
- Business level English (good in communication both written and speaking)
- Interest & passionate in Renewable Energy Sector
- Excellent communication skill (internal & external)
- Sales & Marketing activity for environmental goods such as biomass or solar PV in Indonesia
- Project development for renewable energy business (in the future)
- Build relationship with stakeholders (customers, suppliers, government bodies)
- Understand law & regulation related to carbon neutrality in Indonesia
- Research & analysis on information related to carbon neutrality in Indonesia
PERSOLKELLY is one of the largest recruitment companies in Asia Pacific providing comprehensive end-to-end workforce solutions to clients.
Headquartered in Singapore, the company was established in 2016 and is a joint venture between Kelly Services, Inc. and affiliates of PERSOL HOLDINGS Co. Ltd.
Today, PERSOLKELLY operates more than 45 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Mari gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt
Pendaftaran Green jobs: Sales Admin (Engineering) di link berikut ini: