• Bachelor’s degree or above.
• At least 5 years of experience in project developemnt in energy, renewable energy or construction development.
• Willing to travel for business.
• Business level English proficiency.
• Self-starter, team player, organized.
• Native in Indonesian and professional in English. Mandarin is a plus.
- Develop renewable power projects for Indonesia market.
- Manage external relations and potential partnerships in the Indonesian Market.
- Build strong relationships with external stakeholders, PLN and ministerial bodies, and implement strategic account approach to develop partnerships.
- Initiate discussions with clients/partners on project opportunities, liaison with internal/external teams on solutions, negotiate with key stakeholders on commercial terms.
- Keep up to date with applicable regulations for the company’s business in Indonesia.
Taylor Hopkinson is a trusted recruitment partner to the world’s renewable energy leaders. Our multi-lingual teams deliver market-leading solutions within the full lifecycle of renewable energy projects, across the industry’s emerging and most mature markets.
We joined forces with Brunel International N.V., a powerful global network of more than 12,000 specialists in more than 120 offices across 45 countries. Our shared vision is to enable a diverse, global workforce that will drive the world’s transition to sustainable energy – vital if we are to deliver our net zero ambition.
By combining Taylor Hopkinson’s deep sector knowledge, network and track record with Brunel’s extensive global footprint, we can set a new benchmark for service and quality by connecting renewables specialists to pioneering projects across the world.
Mari gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt
Pendaftaran Green jobs: Project Development Manager Indonesia (Senior) Renewable di link berikut ini: