• Review project plans and drawings and ensure that the project is built according to design
• Work with crew members to complete projects within established policies and procedures
• Communicate with Construction Manager daily about job status and electrician on jobsite
• Responsible for placement and wiring of junction box
• Assemble the solar array racking, properly seal all roof penetrations, install all relative equipment and set up solar monitoring system
• Maintain high levels of quality assurance and quality control with an emphasis on safety
• Diagnose and troubleshoot system malfunctions and operational issues
• Communicate with customers in a professional, considerate, and respectful manner, answering all questions and concerns to the best of your ability.
• 2+ years of previous solar installation experience required
• Experience installing both roof and ground mount systems
• Experience with micro and string inverters as well as setting up monitoring systems
• Certification preferred
• General construction knowledge to include: roofing, electrical, and carpentry skills
• Experience complying with safety requirements and regulations
• professional appearance and excellent customer service
• Hard working attitude, good attention to detail and reliable and professional.
Welcome to FAJAR BARU TEKNIK MAKMUR , a leading supplier of conveyor, tank, formulation, mixing and liquid processing equipment, and customize systems. Have you ever visited us before, or this is your first time, you will find doing business with us summarized in one word: Simple.
Mari Gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt
Pendaftaran Green jobs: Lead Solar Installer di link berikut ini