• BA/BS degree (Master’s Preferred) in a field related to the energy sector such as engineering, environmental sciences, economics, finance and accounting
• 5-7 years preferred with at least 3 years of relevant professional experience
• Ability to think and problem-solve creatively
• Experience forming and working with teams
• Strong project management and time management skills; highly organized and detail oriented
• The position is open to those with ASEAN nationalities with the existing ability to live and work in Jakarta, Indonesia
• Help SPP manage the overall GUC and SPP-ACE partnership
• Support the project technical staff in defining GUC program needs, activities, goals and expected results
• Support the technical staff in developing GUC SOWs as applicable
• Design and implement systems to allow efficient and effective technical, financial and contractual reporting and management of partnership activities
• Support SPP’s efforts to engage with other ASEAN entities, including the Heads of ASEAN Power Utilities and Authorities (“HAPUA”), ASEAN Energy Regulators Network (“AERN”), and ASEAN Council on Petroleum (“ASCOPE”)
• Support cooperation and coordination with other donors and projects supporting ACE, such as the Clean, Affordable and Secure Energy for Southeast Asia program and the ASEAN Power Grid Program
• Support USAID RDMA and SPP coordination with the ASEAN calendar of events, including ASEAN Ministers of Energy Meeting, Senior Officials Meeting on Energy (“SOME”), and HAPUA and AERN Working Groups
• Support USAID RDMA and SPP coordination with periodic and special ASEAN events, including the ASEAN Energy Business Forum
• Develop data sharing strategy with ACE as needed to support SPP’s reporting under its Monitoring Evaluation and Learning plan
• Support SPP’s effort in engage and coordinate with USAID programs and private sector based in Indonesia;
• Conduct research on energy topics as relevant to APAEC
• Provide technical and logistical support for partnership activities
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
As implementing contractor of the Southeast Asia Smart Power Program (“SPP”) of the United States Agency for International Development (“USAID”), Deloitte seeks to support Southeast Asia’s energy sector transformation to an accessible, clean, secure, and market-driven sector by promoting energy trade, mobilizing investment in the deployment of advanced energy systems, enhancing power system flexibility, increasing competitiveness, and a net-zero global emissions goal that supports growing private sector engagements in Southeast Asia to create investment opportunities for U.S. companies.
The primary goal of the SPP is to advance renewable energy efforts, regional energy security and market-based energy sectors by increasing the deployment of advanced energy systems, improving energy sector performance, increasing competition in the energy sector, and advancing regional power trade.
Mari gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt
Pendaftaran Green jobs: Energy Partnership Manager di link berikut ini: