- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering, renewable energy, sustainable or environment development, or related field
• Equivalent experience at least 2 years in related field of renewable energy, or public consulting firm with role in environmental attributes (carbon credits/RECs), business/project • Development, or market research is preferred
• Having good knowledge of renewable energy market (especially solar energy) and industry dynamics is required
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written). English written and communication skill is a must
• Exceptional critical thinking skills, organized analytical, problem-solving, management, detail-oriented, and negotiation skills
• Ability to travel when necessary in order to meet with clients and/or stakeholders, explore new markets and build business relationships.
As a Business Developer specializing in Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) compliance and Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs) markets, your main role is to support clients in adopting sustainable and eco-friendly energy solutions, particularly through solar PV system development and RECS utilization.
SESNA was established in 2013 as a Solar PV System developer with a satisfactory track record of a highly profitable operation in Eastern Indonesia.
In 2019, SESNA diversified its business to wider market & segmentations, including Commercial & Industrial sector, also Mining & Mineral Resources. SESNA is providing Solar Zero Capex Service, Turnkey EPC business, and O&M business scheme.
SESNA – Solar Warrior Indonesia gladly encourages Indonesian to contribute actualizing solar energy implementation to achieve better future of life.
Mari Gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt
Pendaftaran Green jobs: BUSINESS DEVELOPER ESG AND REC SPECIALIZATION di link berikut ini
To apply, please submit your application at email@example.com with subject: Position_Your Name