• Minimum 5 to 10 years of professional experience in business development, sales or commercial related roles in the utility and renewable energy sector
• Proven experience in the utility power market in Indonesia, as well as the risks and value drivers in renewable energy projects
• Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams (project engineering, commercial, procurement etc) and other business teams
• Strong business acumen and analytical skills with attention to details
• Strong presentation skills and ability to articulate ideas clearly
• Bachelor’s or Master degree in Engineering or Business disciplines
• Identify and develop renewable energy demand through project development of new projects.
• Management of new project development included but not limited to preparing the pre-feasibility study/interconnection study, land acquisition, proposing project into RUPTL, registering DPT, participating partnership selection with PLN sub-holding, and bidding/ tender
• Mastering of PLN RFP, PPA draft, Loi, bid bond/ performance security in such details and articulate to the management for a simple way of reporting.
• Understanding renewable energy demand, RUPTL quota, and bring into the table for company strategic action. He is required to take charge of submission of bids for any Tenders and follow the process until PPA closing.
• Identify strategic partnerships, structures deal and closes them.
• Ability to meet and/or exceed sales goals and targets consistently.
• Ensure adherence to quality standards and compliance in the preparation and submission of tender and contract documents.
Sembcorp Industries (Sembcorp) is a leading energy and urban solutions provider, driven by its purpose to do good and play its part in building a sustainable future. Headquartered in Singapore, Sembcorp leverages its sector expertise and global track record to deliver innovative solutions that support the energy transition and sustainable development. By focusing on growing its Renewables and Integrated Urban Solutions businesses, it aims to transform its portfolio towards a greener future and be a leading provider of sustainable solutions. Sembcorp has a balanced energy portfolio of 16.7GW, with 9.8GW of gross renewable energy capacity comprising solar, wind and energy storage globally*. The company also has a proven track record of transforming raw land into sustainable urban developments, with a project portfolio spanning over 12,000 hectares across Asia. Sembcorp is listed on the main board of the Singapore Exchange. It is a constituent stock of the Straits Times Index and sustainability indices including the FTSE4Good Index and the iEdge SG ESG indices. For more information, please visit www.sembcorp.com.
Mari gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt
Pendaftaran Green jobs: Assistant / Manager, Business Development di link berikut ini: