• Regularly shares knowledge on new international best practice trends in comparator situations.
• Proactively applies relevant international best practices to own work.
• Convinces others to adopt the international best practices by explaining the situational relevance and benefit
• Helps colleagues work effectively with clients in different contexts and from diverse cultures such as in Bali.
• Adapts own approach and style when interacting with stakeholders, as opposed to requiring them to adapt
• Draws upon international best practices in exploring solutions with stakeholders
• Confirms the stakeholders’ understanding and agreement before progressing (especially the local government)
• Draws on own and others’ experience to identify viable courses of action when conducting analyses
• Helps stakeholders achieve quality results beyond just presenting problems and precedents
• Highlights possible solutions for project issues based on relevant multi-country and/or multi-stakeholders experience
• Overcomes unexpected difficulties and challenges to produce desired outcomes
• Ability to travel when needed.
• Assist in the origination of initiatives’ pipeline of private and public sector infrastructure finance projects and screen investment opportunities in Bali through stakeholder outreach, marketing, and deal screening.
• Undertake and manage the necessary due diligence, financial modeling, risk analysis, and mitigation in the structuring of loans, equity investments, guarantees, B-loans, or other forms of development funding assistance and other private funding mechanisms
• Support or lead the internal approvals process with the local stakeholders including interface with credit, safeguards, integrity, legal and other teams as well as the WRI management team and the board of the Programme Management Office (PMO)
• With the support of internal and external legal counsel, ensure for all business deals that appropriate legal documentation is successfully concluded in line with approvals and that financial close (i.e., first disbursement) is achieved in a timely fashion
• Undertake the implementation and the handover of administration of private and public sector infrastructure programs and projects, ensuring compliance with required guidelines, policies, and procedures as well as agreed covenants and reporting requirements up to financing effectiveness.
• Facilitate or lead active relationships with commercial lenders and other financial partners in the region and beyond as well as with developers, investors, and governments.
• Assess and structure transactions to maximize the potential for commercial co-financing and catalyzing additional sources of capital
• Provide input and comments on projects, reports, policies, and other papers related to project financing operations and development across various key themes and sectors.
• Maintain and share knowledge on lessons learned from project finance and emerging best practices in areas of expertise.
• Participate in and contribute to activities for advocacy, dissemination, and knowledge building
• Participate in country teams for planning and programming purposes
• Work with Research and Development (R&D) team and Gender Equality and Social Inclusion (GESI) team to integrate GESI elements within the pipeline of initiatives
Founded in 1982, World Resources Institute (WRI) is an independent, nonprofit global research organization that turns big ideas into action at the nexus of environment, economic opportunity, and human well-being. We are working to address seven critical challenges that the world must overcome this decade to secure a sustainable future for people and the planet: climate change, energy, food, forests, water, sustainable cities, and the ocean. WRI has a global staff of over 1,800 people with work spanning 60 countries. We have offices in Africa, Brazil, China, Europe, India, Indonesia, Mexico, Colombia, and the United States, as well as a growing presence in other countries and regions.
Mari gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt