• Minimum 5-7 years of experience as M&A function, private equity, venture capitalist, or investment banking (leverage finance/M&A)
• Good understanding of renewable energy, especially the green energy sector.
• Experience in investment for corporate with industrial background is also preferred.
• Relevant tertiary qualification in business, economics, finance, or equivalent (post-graduate highly encouraged). Relevant tertiary qualifications in engineering, law, science, or equivalent also highly encouraged.
• Excellent conceptual and quantitative skills
• Proficiency across the Microsoft suite (with financial modeling capability essential).
• Strong strategic and commercial acumen, with analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to lead, manage projects, and drive complex strategy projects in support of the global team.
• Fluent in English is a must and international experience is advantageous.
• Committed, enthusiastic, proactive, systematic, responsible & organized in work.
• Support the execution of all significant growth and M&A transactions, joint ventures and partnerships, financial model, and transactions, coordinate with the Technology Team, Strategic Marketing Team, Finance Teams, and also Corporate Secretary.
• Identifying the potential business expansion in the market.
• Developing relationships across the industry, from one market to another, regional and worldwide, to understand the opportunities for value-creating transactions.
• Identify assets and businesses, and also consider potential opportunities for disposals.
• Manage external providers (investment banks, legal and financial providers) before, during, and post-process of the M&A activities.
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specializing in the recruitment of permanent, contract, and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors:
• Engineering & Manufacturing
• Healthcare and Life Sciences
• Human Resources
• IT & T
• Procurement & Supply Chain
• Property & Construction
• Secretarial & Office Support
Mari gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt
Pendaftaran Green jobs: Finance & Market Analyst di link berikut ini