• Have a minimum Bachelor Degree in Business Administration,Logistic or similar background
• Have a minimum 2 years in Customer Care/Admin/Sales Administration
• Having experience with SAP
• Have advance English communication skills; Computer skills with intermediate excell skills
• Details Oriented; Initiative; Collaboration
• Perform daily operation covering order processing, purchasing, invoicing and distribution.
• Monitor stock aging and communicate to Sales Service Team
• Work closely with customer, sales service team,engineer warehouse and transporter to ensure on time in full (OTIF) delivery.
• Ensure local purchases are being perform as per prokura and according to procedures.
• Work closely with warehouse team to ensure stock accuracy
• Provide Order Receive (OR), delivery status and Order invoice (OI) transparency
• Responsible to carry out duties as per inventory year cycle program
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders. We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere. Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com
Mari gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt
Pendaftaran Green jobs: Customer Care – Service Division di link berikut ini: