Kualifikasi Umum :
- 8 years of professional experience, preferably working with forest-dependent communities.
- Master’s Degree in forestry, social sciences, environmental science, or another similar natural science from an international university.
- Ability to implement community-based research (qualitative and quantitative research) with a strong attention to detail and ability to synthesize results.
- Knowledge and experience implementing environmental and social performance standards (ex IFC, FSC, CCB).
- Experience leading stakeholder consultation engagements and conflict resolution. • Proven experience leading socioeconomic data collection teams and utilizing mobile data collection tools.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English and Indonesian).
- Ability to travel frequently within the region.
Deskripsi Pekerjaan :
We are seeking a talented individual to join our team as a Community Engagement Specialist/Manager to work across projects within the community team to contribute to project development and implementation process through sound leadership, interpersonal skills, implementation of environmental and social analysis, frameworks and tools. In line with FC’s Environmental and Social Management System (ESMS) and international standards, the candidate will lead data collection and community engagement processes to inform the project design and implementation. . The candidate will also contribute to the refinement of FC tools and processes based on learning and reflection. The candidate will have experience in social sciences, forestry, or/and conservation. A knowledge of environmental and social standards (ex IFC, FSC, and CCB) is required as well as a passion for and experience working with forest dependent communities. Lastly, the individual must be a self-starter, with strong analytical skills, and the ability to adhere to, but adapt protocols to the local context. The Community Associate, will report to the Community Lead and will work within the Community team, while at the same time working collaboratively with other technical and operations teams, and when required, third party consultants and partners.
Deskripsi Usaha :
Forest Carbon restores degraded wetland forests. Our company is a premium restoration project developer in Southeast Asia that delivers benefits for local communities, biodiversity and investors through a proven business model. With offices in Jakarta and Singapore, Forest Carbon is built on a track record of success in the region. The team brings a decade of experience working on the ground, mapping wetlands and assessing below-ground carbon storage, hiring local workers and obtaining community support. Forest Carbon relies on this technical expertise and a growing pipeline of project opportunities to secure millions in private sector investment for threatened ecosystems.
Mari gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini http://bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt
Pendaftaran Green jobs : Community Engagement Specialist/Manager di link berikut ini :