• An advanced degree, preferably an MBA or Master’s or PhD degree is preferred
• Strong understanding of concepts and themes particularly related to hydrogen, carbon capture and green financing.
• 7+ years of work experience after graduate school, with a distinctive record of professional achievement and impact
• Experience leading cross-functional teams and in-depth of knowledge/defined involvement in helping frame, design and execute solutions for challenging business situations
• Proven thought leadership within their industry space including production, syndication/publication of marketable knowledge
• Exceptional intellectual and analytical curiosity, a creative visionary who can manage innovation
• Sophisticated executive demeanor, comfortable functioning at the highest levels of client organizations; excellent presentation skills, including strong verbal and writing capabilities
• Willingness to travel
You will help grow the firm’s capacity to deliver client impact through preeminent, scalable assets and distinctive knowledge/capabilities in the mobility space.You will consult to existing client service teams as well as top managers at client organizations, and with your sound expertise, provide leadership and direction.You will identify and secure new opportunities for the firm at a project level and work at the cutting-edge of hydrogen and carbon markets, supporting a global client base to navigate these markets, and to design and implement climate policies. This may include supporting governments to assess carbon pricing options and their impacts, providing intelligence on emerging areas such as the introduction of carbon border adjustments or climate negotiations, developing carbon pricing forecasts for use by investors and corporates, supporting the development of carbon credit and offsetting strategies to meet corporate net zero commitments, alongside a wide range of related analysis.
McKinsey & Company is a global management consulting firm. We are the trusted advisor to the world’s leading businesses, governments, and institutions.
We work with leading organizations across the private, public and social sectors. Our scale, scope, and knowledge allow us to address problems that no one else can. We have deep functional and industry expertise as well as breadth of geographical reach. We are passionate about taking on immense challenges that matter to our clients and, often, to the world.
We work with our clients as we do with our colleagues. We build their capabilities and leadership skills at every level and every opportunity. We do this to help build internal support, get to real issues, and reach practical recommendations. We bring out the capabilities of clients to fully participate in the process and lead the ongoing work.
Mari Gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt
Pendaftaran Green jobs: Carbon Expert di link berikut ini: