• Bachelor or Master degree from reputable university (preferable from technic/engineering major)
• Having experience in Assistant Manager/ Manager level minimum of 3 years
• Proven in having achievement on business development initiatives in investment business model
• Experienced in development of Power (Independent Power Producer) business, Renewable Energy (such as Solar, Hydro or Wind) or have knowledge in Digital Infrastructure (subsea/inland fiber optic cable, data center, telecommunication tower, e.g.)
• Having experience and knowledge on creating market research analysis to analyze and identifying potential investment business opportunity
• Have a wide knowledge and connection on the Renewable Energy or Digital Infrastructure industry
• Experienced in handling and lead business agreements such as NDA, MOU and JDA
• Good communication skill and proficient in using English Business level (written and verbally)
• Excellent organizational and leadership skill
- Communicate with market players, understand the market trend, and find potential investment opportunities. Share the information within the team.
- Analyze the potential investment opportunities and propose the best opportunities for Mitsui to invest.
- Lead to conclude agreements, such as NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement), MOU (Memorandum of Understanding), and JDA(Joint Development Agreement) with potential partners.
- Lead the development with the partners and achieve FID (Final Investment Decision).
Mitsui & Co. (www.mitsui.com) is a world-wide Japanese conglomerate which is actively trading & investing in a wide range of business areas. Mitsui has 132 overseas offices in 65 countries (as of 1 April 2020), as well as 506 subsidiaries & associated companies (as of 31 March 2020). With its corporate slogan of 360° business innovation. Utilizing our global operating locations, network & information resources, we are multilaterally pursuing business that ranges from product sales, worldwide logistics & financing, through to the development of major international infrastructure & other projects in the following fields: Iron & Steel Products, Mineral & Metal Resources, Energy, Infrastructure Projects, Mobility, Chemicals, Food, Food & Retail Management, Healthcare & Service, IT & Communication Business, Corporate Development Business.
Mari gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt
Pendaftaran Green jobs: Business Development Assistant Manager of Renewable Energy & Digital Infrastructure di link berikut ini