- Proficient in Bahasa and English
- Bachelor of Business Degree/Accounting Degree or a degree in a related field will be considered
- Preferably 2-4 years of professional experience in contractual related roles (e.g. operating leasing agreements or power purchase agreements etc)
- Knowledge in the renewables sector or power sector would be a value-add
- Good understanding of energy market, as well as the risk and value drivers in renewables project
- Demonstrated ability in successfully working with cross-functional teams including technical groups, accounting functions, and project development
- Commercial focus, results oriented with excellent communications skills
- Creative, persistent, and outgoing personality, with a keen eye for details
- Proactive, positive and self-motivated with ability to work without close supervision
- Software Proficiency: Microsoft Office; and Intermediate Excel required
- Ability to understand Financial Statements required
- Work closely with Business Development and Technical team to develop and review commercial proposal
- Perform contract management and monitoring of contract obligations
- Run financial models to determine project economics
- Collaborate to provide timely and accurate billing to customers and monitor receivables and collection
- Manage and monetize environmental attributes from our operating renewable assets through registries
- Reporting of the commercial performance of the business.
- Customer engagement activities
Sembcorp Industries (Sembcorp) is a leading energy and urban solutions provider, driven by its purpose to do good and play its part in building a sustainable future.
Headquartered in Singapore, Sembcorp leverages its sector expertise and global track record to deliver innovative solutions that support the energy transition and sustainable development. By focusing on growing its Renewables and Integrated Urban Solutions businesses, it aims to transform its portfolio towards a greener future and be a leading provider of sustainable solutions.
Sembcorp has a balanced energy portfolio of 16.7GW, with 9.8GW of gross renewable energy capacity comprising solar, wind and energy storage globally*. The company also has a proven track record of transforming raw land into sustainable urban developments, with a project portfolio spanning over 12,000 hectares across Asia.
Mari gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt
Pendaftaran Green jobs: Assistant Manager / Senior Executive di link berikut ini: