• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Architectural, Environmental Engineering field, or another related discipline
• Minimum 2 years of work experience in environment, green initiatives, green building certification
• Demonstrated knowledge in the green calculation, water calculator, OTTV, and GHG
• Able to operate AutoCAD, design applications or creative tools
• Certified as GA/GP is preferable
• Have effective interpersonal and communication skills, including public speaking and report writing skills
• Prepare and assist the green building certification process covering administrative, technical aspects, plans, and budgets for green habits to related programs
• Prepare and assist in assessing the Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing (MEP), and Environment aspects of the building design according to the certification assessment tools
• Conduct monitoring for the implementation of the provisions on energy use in every existing office area
• Coordinate with relevant internal and external stakeholders for inventory data according to GHG Inventory needs
• Support, coordinate, and assist in assessing some environmental issues, especially in the development of a green residential cluster in BSD City region.
Sinar Mas Land Limited (formerly known as AFP Properties Limited), listed on the Singapore Exchange and headquartered in Singapore, is engaged in the property business through its operations in Indonesia, China, Malaysia, and Singapore. Sinar Mas Land has long-term investments in major commercial buildings, hotels, and resorts, and is involved in property development and leasing in Indonesia, China, Malaysia, and Singapore.
Mari gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt
Pendaftaran Green jobs: Green Building Facilitation and Implementation Staff di link berikut ini