• Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture (Agronomy, Plant Diseases, Plant Diseases Pests, Agrotechnology)
• Minimum 1-year experience as an Agronomist or Field Assistant, preferable in the field of coffee agricultural practices.
• Have knowledge and accustomed to doing research on plant pests and diseases as well as seed technology
• Proficient in communicating to present something complicated in a simpler way using a variety of infographics.
• Have good critical and analytical thinking skills
• Have interpersonal, management, organizational, and observation skills
• Manage regular communication with farmers, farmers group,s and Cooperative (Kelompok Usaha Bersama).
• Provide technical assistance to coffee farmers in coffee production and quality aspect.
• Ensuring green coffee delivery meets the required quality level.
• Establish corrective measures with the Factory team for any quality issues.
• Conduct market intelligence to provide information on coffee crops, and social issues.
• Communicate and campaign Sustainability Agriculture Initiative and develop. Cooperation with Coffee Community (Coffee Growers, Farmers Organizations, Research Centers, NGOs, etc.)
• Manage Education and Demonstration Farms to endorse Good Agriculture Practices.
Location : Aceh, Toraja and Enrekang South Sulawesi
VARION COFFEE is a coffee processor and coffee beans exporter, located in Aceh, North Sumatra, and West Java. VARION COFFEE believes Indonesia’s origin of coffee has a uniqueness that can not be found in any other coffee origin.
Mari gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt
Pendaftaran Green jobs: Field Agronomist di link berikut ini