Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develop a communication strategy, to drive effective internal and external communications
2. Develop and/or supervise the development of communication materials and products including social media, press releases, website content, publication, etc.
3. Advise effective communications with employees and other critical stakeholders internally and externally
4. Drive collaboration between integrated teams from various communications practices to build and implement the strategy
5. Lead, coordinate and execute communication campaigns from a content perspective across multiple channels to drive employee engagement and alignment around program priorities.
6. Provide stakeholders with key messages and support around issues and key initiatives
7. Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff
8. Gather and analyze internal and external communication metrics in collaboration with the specialized teams
9. Actively involved in Madani’s activities and committed to do all assigned tasks.
10. Continuously improve personal capacity and help increase organizational capacity.
1. Candidates must be at least graduates in a related stream such as English or Journalism for a Communications role
2. Experience in environmental issues in particular climate change
3. Experience working with agencies, graphic designers and creative support
4. Strong leadership and effectively partner with Communications Teams
5. Ability to motivate and guide employees who closely work with you
6. Ability to translate complicated messaging into easily understood language
7. Familiarity with technical terms related to climate change and environment movement
8. Able to communicate using English both orally and in writing.
9. Demonstrate the ability to work alone and in a team, accustom to analytical thinking, creative and detail oriented.
Closing Date to submit the application is on March 20, 2022.