• University degree in electrical or mechanical engineering, renewable energy technologies, or similar;
• At least 5 years of experience in designing and delivering renewable energy projects, preferably solar PV and storage technologies.
• Experience conducting feasibility studies, environmental impact assessments, and/or other technical studies in the renewable energy field;
• Renewable energy and energy storage technology experience – one or more of the following: Experience using solar PV design and modeling software/tools (e.g. PVSyst, SolarGIS, Meteonorm, Sunny Design); Experience using renewable energy and energy storage modeling and design software (e.g. HOMER Pro®, RETScreen, iHOGA, DER-CAM, Excel-based tools, or others);
• Experience using drawing software (e.g. AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, Draft Sight);
• Experience in developing a bill of materials for renewable energy projects;
• Experience in developing tendering documentation, detailed design and engineering, and with supporting entities as owners and engineer is desirable ;
• Knowledge of renewable energy financial analysis tools (e.g. SAM), using pricing or estimation techniques or software (e.g. Pronamics, Excel, other tools), and developing RE project budgets;
• Some knowledge of the conceptual or detailed design of LV and HV network installations will be advantageous;
• Practical, hands-on experience working in energy access and/or renewable energy programs;
• Ability to foster positive and effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders;
• Strong communications skills and experience working as part of a multi-disciplinary team;
• Experience working in Maluku province and understanding of local context will be highly valued;
• The English language skills are an advantage;
• Willingness to spend significant time in field locations with limited access to commodities.
• People from Maluku are especially encouraged to apply for this position.
• Lead and carry out technical studies for grid-connected and off-grid renewable energy projects (e.g. technical feasibility studies, renewable energy assessments, design and modeling of RE projects, detailed engineering of RE projects, grid interconnection studies, etc.);
• Support the delivery of renewable energy solutions for program partners (PLN and ESDM) as required through research, developing tools, methodologies, processes, and procedures for selecting technologies, types of technical solutions, design criteria, evaluation of different technologies, and multi-criteria analysis, among others, preferably on solar PV technologies;
• Design of project delivery methodology and schedule, from conceptual design and detailed engineering to implementation and operation maintenance.
• Support the identification of technical needs or potential technical specialists in PLN and ESDM Dinas regarding renewable energy project development and work collaboratively with them;
• Support other RETS to identify, assess potential, and appraise potential grid-connected and off-grid renewable energy projects, mainly solar PV and storage technologies;
• Consider and incorporate sustainability and cross-cutting issues into technical work;
• Support PLN, ESDM Dinas, private sector, and/or communities in developing RE project proposals;
• Develop, assess, and consider, long-term sustainable business models for RE projects, including financial and operational sustainability;
• Work closely with the Community Engagement Officers to incorporate community inputs and other considerations into the technical design of projects;
• Mentoring and on-site training of community, ESDM, and PLN staff during field or other assessments;
• Support, collaborate, and train/exchange (when necessary) Community Engagement Officer(s) and the other RETS with a structured gap assessment and identification of specific training opportunities.
Mercy Corps Indonesia is a local Indonesian non-profit organization, which will implement humanitarian, and development assistance programs throughout the country. YMCI’s mission is to empower people in Indonesia to become healthy, productive, and resilient communities. Resilience means an ability to recover from or adjust easily to misfortune or change.
Mari gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt
Pendaftaran Green jobs: Renewable Energy Technical Specialist di link berikut ini