• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Architecture / Mechanical / Electrical / Environmental / Industrial Engineering field, or another related discipline.
• Minimum 2 years of work experience in environment, green initiatives, or green building certification.
• Certified as GA/GP is preferable.
• Demonstrated knowledge in green calculation, energy calculation, water calculator, and OTTV.
• Able to operate AutoCAD, design applications, or other creative tools.
• Prepare and assist the green building certification process covering administrative, technical, plan, and budget.
• Assess the Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing (MEP), and Environment aspects of the building design.
• Monitor the implementation of energy use.
• Coordinate with stakeholders for inventory data.
Arkadia Works is a Jakarta-based architecture and interior design firm with both local and international experiences. Arkadia Works teams consist of young, creative, dynamic, and highly motivated people who are passionate about turning idea into creative design and finally materializing it into real end products. Arkadia Works provides outstanding design, excellent service, punctuality, and partnership during the entire project.
Mari gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt
Pendaftaran Green jobs: Green Building Associate di link berikut ini