- S1/S2 in Law Faculty
- Age Maksimum 45 Years Old
- Willing to be placed on Batam Island
- Good Looking and Performance
- Minimum 5 Years Experience as HR GA Manager in Industries or Manufacturing.
- Good Performance in Worked experience Record.
- Mastering in English, writing, and Speaking
- Strong Characters.
- High-level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Flexible, creative, responsive, and able to take the initiative.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Ms. Word, PowerPoint, Ms. Access.
- Willing to stay in Project Site as long as Project Running,
- Able to work independently and multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- To support Organization’s Management in developing HRGA systems, recruitment planning, remuneration systems, employee engagement, and performance evaluations.
- Restructuring the HR of every department.
- Responsible for talent management including motivating and developing staff capacity to achieve the highest levels of performance.
- Perform compensation and benefits activities, including payroll administering and income tax.
- To provide technical support for other projects and company activities.
- Perform human resource management administration including:
a. maintaining HR databases to ensure that all recruitment and other employee-related information is managed and processed appropriately.
b. ensuring that the staff timesheets are submitted on time for payroll calculation and attendance record
c. administering and calculating staff BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, BPJS Kesehatan and Health Insurance
- Provide support on due diligence processes for prospective candidates and provide advice for interview results for shortlisted candidates.
- Ensuring all requirements for new personnel are completed including police clearance.
- Contribute to the HR & Administrative compliance requirements, including reporting and records management requirements.
- Administering staff health insurance and facilitating the claims.
- Other administrative activities relating to performance management and other related functions.
- Maintain asset, and asset list and ensure the organization permits are in place.
- Become the center point for organization correspondence with other external parties, room rental, email correspondence, etc.
- Perform other duties as required by the organization’s management.
PT IDN SOLAR TECH(NUSA) was established in Nov 2019, located at Batam island – Indonesia founded by
an experienced and sessional solar businessman. Aim to build world-class solar manufacturing in Indonesia and create a local-global solar brand.
Mari gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt
Pendaftaran Green jobs: Factory HR Manager di link berikut ini