• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Engineering/ Related Engineer Background
• GPA minimum 3.00
• At least 1 year of work experience in the environment or related field is required for this position
• Knowledge &experience in management systems such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 5001 are the advantages
• Good basic knowledge of Waste Management, Environmental Management systems, and Indonesia Regulation of Environmental
• Ability to communicate in English (Active)
• Willing to be placed in Sukabumi
• Hardworking and able to work under pressure
• Willing to join the recruitment process at Sukabumi (Plant PT Semen Jawa).
• Ensure the management and evaluation of environmental monitoring, environment training in the factory, ISO 14001 and ISO 5001: 2008 (to be implemented based on government regulation and company policy)
• Ensure and monitor the environmental compliance with internal & external regulations, ISO 14001 and ISO 5001: 2008 (Energy Management System), and establish the green factory
• Preparing data to make an environmental management work plan in the company work area in accordance with environmental permits and applicable laws and regulations
• Evaluating and monitoring the implementation of environmental programs in all work areas in accordance with the program determined by the Company
• Preparing documents of license about environmental management in the Company’s work area and ensuring compliance with permits in the Company’s work area
• Assisting in the process of making programs and environmental studies related to PROPER assessment and collecting documents and quality standard monitoring data
• Assisting and doing follow-up about findings during the assessment by the PROPER field’s team
• Report activities related to the environment to internal and external
• Prepare and support the implementation of environmental management systems both internal and external.
SCG (Siam Cement Group) is a Thailand-based company that has 3 core businesses namely SCG Cement – Building Materials, SCG Chemicals, and SCG Paper. SCG has been operating in Indonesia since 1995 and has a total of 18 companies in Indonesia eg. Jayamix, Kia Keramic, Kokoh, SSK, Pipe, Precast, etc.SCG conducts its businesses in line with good corporate governance and the principles of sustainable development. The Group commits itself to its longstanding tradition of organizational and employee development, which creates higher value for all parties concerned. Beyond this, SCG pledges its commitment to contributing to the sustainable progress of the communities where it operates.
Mari gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt
Pendaftaran Green jobs: Environmental Engineer di link berikut ini