• A relevant bachelor’s or post-graduate qualification in Agriculture, Agronomy, Forestry, Agricultural Economy, or related field.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience as a project field officer in agriculture, forest, or water project
• Excellent social and networking skills, and ability to engage with the private sector, civil society, and governments.
• Excellent communication (written and oral), reporting, and presentation skills.
• Preferably good command of spoken and written English
• Good computer skills (Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Power Point, Internet, and E-mail)
• Provides process services and delivery to reach project goals, as advised by the advisor within given guidelines, ensuring consistency and quality of delivery. Guides and trains locals in (training towards) performing conform project goals.
• Informs and is informed about the development/changes in the project, is consistently responsive to the client community, and pro-active and confident in engaging with external stakeholders (government, NGOs, private sector, or other relevant stakeholders).
• Collects data in the field (paperwork) checks and enters all relevant data into the relevant system(s).
• Signals abnormalities.
• Assesses service delivery quality and adapts service processes, to increase efficiency.
NV Netherlands Development Organisation is an international not-for-profit development organization whose vision is “A world where across every society, all people live with dignity and have equitable opportunities to sustainably thrive”. In order to do so, we focus on Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH), Agriculture, and Renewable Energy. By connecting our global expertise with a longstanding in-country presence, we help realize locally-owned solutions in more than 25 countries in Asia, Africa, and Latin America. Established in 1965 in the Netherlands, our projects directly benefit millions of people. SNV specializes in supporting the resourcefulness of development actors by developing local capacities, improving performance and services, strengthening governance systems, helping to create access for excluded groups, and by making markets work for the poor.
Mari gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt
Pendaftaran Green jobs: Project Field Officers di link berikut ini