• Diploma/Degree in Any Engineering Discipline.
• Minimum 1 year of proven track record in project management experience preferably in Solar, Petrochemical / Power & Utilities related field.
• Must have high level of integrity, able to generate trust and build alliances with co-workers.
• Able to communicate effectively & diversely for a prompt resolution to site matters.
• Able to work independently, take the initiative, and be willing to work overtime/weekends.
• Ability to foresee and resolve issues before surfacing would be an added advantage.
• Ability to maintain good project documentation and is familiar with ISO documentation requirements.
• Must be able to converse in both English and the local language (bilingual)
• Prepare the technical proposals for on-grid (rooftop and ground mount) and off-grid (solar, ESS and diesel)
• Conduct site surveys, do site evaluation, and gather site information
• Site mapping with aerial drones
• Design preliminary drawings, such as layout and SLD
• Run PVSyst simulation and yield assessment
• Select major components and equipment for our projects
• Perform initial customer load assessment for solar sizing
• Prepare technical specifications for EPC Contractor
• Heavy travel is expected and willing to be assigned at the project site
• Assist in the development, scoping, and establishing of project budget, schedule, and control measures.
• Review of feasibility studies and cost estimates on a proposed investment.
• Provide any other support as requested
Sembcorp Industries (Sembcorp) is a leading energy and urban solutions provider, driven by its purpose to do good and play its part in building a sustainable future. Headquartered in Singapore, Sembcorp leverages its sector expertise and global track record to deliver innovative solutions that support the energy transition and sustainable development. By focusing on growing its Renewables and Integrated Urban Solutions businesses, it aims to transform its portfolio towards a greener future and be a leading provider of sustainable solutions. Sembcorp has a balanced energy portfolio of 16.5GW, with 7.0GW of gross renewable energy capacity comprising solar, wind, and energy storage globally. The company also has a proven track record of transforming raw land into sustainable urban developments, with a project portfolio spanning over 13,000 hectares across Asia. Sembcorp is listed on the main board of the Singapore Exchange. It is a constituent stock of the Straits Times Index and sustainability indices including the FTSE4Good Index and the edge SG ESG indices.
Mari gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt
Pendaftaran Green jobs: Electrical Engineer (Solar) di link berikut ini