• Bachelor’s Degree majoring in Occupational Health and Safety from a reputable University with a minimum GPA of 3.00;
• Having min. 3 years experience as OHS Trainer and 5 years as HSE Specialist, preferable has experience in Geothermal Industry, Oil and Gas, and/ or Renewable Energy Company;
• Having advanced knowledge in Safe Work Practices, including Incident Investigation, Root Causes Analysis, Contractor HSE MS, Transportation Safety, Chemical Safety, etc.
• Having experience in developing HSE training Modules and as a trainer;
• Familiar with Indonesian Occupational Health & Safety regulations and legal framework;
• Familiar with HSE Management System in aligned to recognized standard;
• Good computer literacy in word-processing and spreadsheet software, such as Ms. Word & Excel;
• Having a Train of Trainer Certificate would be preferable;
• Having POP Geothermal Certification would be a plus;
• Proficient in English both oral and written;
• Ability to think and act strategically and proactively;
• Having strong communication skills;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills;
• High motivation and good teamwork
• Develop OHS Training Matrix for all Head Office and Site Employee that are aligned with OHS Management System and coordinate with HR & Services Department for implementation and budget;
• Monitor and arrange implementation of Training Matrix;
• Develop internal training module;
• Conduct internal OHS Training for Head Office and Site Employee;
• Provide regular reports on OHS Training Matrix monitoring.
PT Sorik Marapi Geothermal Power (SMGP) is a Foreign Investment Company, whose shares are held by OTP Geothermal Pte. Ltd, a Singapore Company and a PT.Supraco Indonesia. OTP Geothermal is required as a service company to provide the expertise in supporting the geothermal business in Indonesia.
OTP Geothermal Pte. Ltd. is a joint venture company comprised of Hugar Orka ehf – Iceland’s leading integrated geothermal company and Kaishan Compressor Co.Ltd – China’s largest Compressor Industry. It is then called KS ORKA. The joint venture brings over experiences in exploration, exploitation, and development to Indonesia’s geothermal energy sector. Combined with its commitment to the ongoing development of geothermal technology, the joint venture has the capacity to develop Indonesia’s geothermal fields quickly and efficiently, ensuring that the resource is used in an optimal and sustainable way.
Mari gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt
Pendaftaran Green jobs: Corporate OHS Trainer di link berikut ini