• Bachelor’s Degree majoring in Occupational Health and Safety from a reputable University with a minimum GPA of 3.00;
• Having minimal 5 years experience as HSE Supervisor, preferable has experience in Geothermal Industry, Oil and Gas, and/ or Renewable Energy companies;
• Having experience in developing HSE training Modules and as a trainer would be beneficial;
• Familiar with Indonesian Occupational Health & Safety regulations and legal framework;
• Familiar with HSE Management System in aligned to recognized standard;
• Good computer literacy in word-processing and spreadsheet software, such as Ms. Word & Excel;
• Having POP Geothermal Certification would be a plus;
• Proficient in English both oral and written;
• Ability to think and act strategically and proactively;
• Having strong problem-solving skills;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills;
• High motivation and good teamwork;
• Willing to be located in our Project Site at Mandailing Natal with roster schedule.
• Ensure the implementation of the Company’s HSE policies and the procedure is in accordance with applicable regulations;
• Provide module and conduct HSE Awareness and Training for Employees/Contractors;
• Carrying out regular HSE audits and reporting findings to management;
• Investigate and Complete the process for close out all Accident & Incidents Investigation Report;
• Manage safety statistic reporting and regular HSE performance reporting to the HSE Coordinator;
• Actively support to the project, drilling, and operation team in all aspects of occupational health, safety, and environmental issues.
PT Sorik Marapi Geothermal Power (SMGP) is a Foreign Investment Company, whose shares are held by OTP Geothermal Pte. Ltd, a Singapore Company and a PT.Supraco Indonesia. OTP Geothermal is required as a service company to provide the expertise in supporting the geothermal business in Indonesia. OTP Geothermal Pte. Ltd. is a joint venture company comprised of Hugar Orka ehf – Iceland’s leading integrated geothermal company and Kaishan Compressor Co.Ltd – China’s largest Compressor Industry. It is then called KS ORKA. The joint venture brings over experiences in exploration, exploitation, and development to Indonesia’s geothermal energy sector. Combined with its commitment to the ongoing development of geothermal technology, the joint venture has the capacity to develop Indonesia’s geothermal fields quickly and efficiently, ensuring that the resource is used in an optimal and sustainable way.
Mari gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt
Pendaftaran Green jobs: HSE Supervisor di link berikut ini