• Minimum 5 years experience in animal nutrition & health, in feed additives or premix industry, or in procurement
• Sound technical and practical understanding of animal nutrition and feed formulation across various species.
• Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills along with marketing skills are be required to form strong customer relationships.
• A self-driven individual that is goal-focused, whilst able to collaborate in a team, and enjoys face-to-face customer interaction.
• Good communication skills to explain and convey ideas.
• A confident approach to meeting regulations and reporting problems.
• Good team working skills.
• Intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft office
a) Managing Accounts
• Establish strong customer relationships, while developing commercial opportunities and value propositions.
• Develop and maintain key account plans for assigned customers. Maintaining account plans and opportunity development through CRM.
• Setting sales forecasts and budget for assigned accounts.
• Coordinate premix formulation briefings, development, and customer acceptance and approval. Responsible for filing of formulation and technical information/reports in accordance with existing quality system requirements.
b) Pricing Designate
• Work closely with the regional pricing team on the movement of vitamins in the markets and share some knowledge with the sales team
• Able to act quickly in the event of changes in the marketplace due to fluctuation in prices of vitamins and advise the team to re-work tenders and quotations
• Coordinate closely with supply chain planning on added requirements to our stocks for specific vitamins with changes in pricing
c) Market Knowledge and Insights
• Keep abreast of product and technical developments within the industry, e.g.: competitor product launches, product applications, etc.
• Attendance at Industry events may be required, involving stakeholder engagement with customers.
• Good knowledge and understanding of the movement of vitamins and its impact to prices.
• Keep up to date with current national and international feed regulations and pertinent to DSM business.
• Will be responsible for preparing commercial pricing submissions to customers and tender submissions in consultation with the Head of Sales
Royal DSM is a global, purpose-led, science-based company active in Nutrition, Health, and Sustainable Living. DSM’s purpose is to create brighter lives for all. DSM addresses with its products and solutions some of the world’s biggest challenges while simultaneously creating economic, environmental, and societal value for all its stakeholders – customers, employees, shareholders, and society at large. DSM delivers innovative solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company was founded in 1902 and is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
Mari gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt
Pendaftaran Green jobs: Account Manager di link berikut ini