• Have an Engineering degree or high school diploma with relevant equivalent experience
• Have 3+ years of experience in the execution of fracturing jobs, pumping, and pressure testing
• Be a team player and display excellent communication skills in English
• Have current or past experience working in the Oil & Gas industry
• Have knowledge on how to operate safely and flawlessly two brands of fracturing units (Baker’s and/or competitors’ ones).
• Maintaining fracturing unit, ready for pressure testing and cementing all time
• Executing fracturing job
• Planning and preparing for fracturing job
• Assisting in performing checks and loading of necessary products and equipment required for the operations
• Scheduling fracturing/ stimulation operations; including operations and maintenance of equipment
• Working with crew on location to prepare equipment and products for any pumping operation assigned
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Mari gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt
Pendaftaran Green jobs: Field Specialist – Fracturing di link berikut ini