• Have a keen interest and enthusiasm for sustainability in buildings and infrastructure.
• Familiar with the concept of carbon assessment in the built environment covering carbon scope 1, 2, and 3.
• Be a versatile, quick thinker and show willingness and ability to pick up new concepts quickly.
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Agile and collaborative, leveraging expertise from others when needed.
• Enjoy a client-facing role with a proven track record in managing projects and clients.
• Be a Green Mark AP, Greenship Professional, LEED AP, and preferably WELL AP with project experience.
• Holder of a Professional Certificate from Indonesian GBC or equivalent will have an advantage.
• Preference is given to those with experience in performing auditing of green building certification in Indonesia using the PUPR (Ministry of Public Works and Housing) and/or Green Building Council of Indonesia standards, or comparable standards from other countries.
• Preference is given to those with experience and/or familiarity with implementing Sustainable Development Goals and the G20 Quality Infrastructure Investment principles.
• Good network in the local market with designers and developers
• Well-versed and understand the technicality of building physics analysis to drive discussion and propose solutions to Clients.
• Carry out sustainability advisory projects and green certifications projects
• Provide guidance to Clients on sustainability advisory and building performance analysis
• Carry out building physics analysis for built environment and city planning projects
• Provide support to the Senior Consultant and Sustainability Leader in delivering advisory projects and growing the Sustainability and Carbon Advisory business
• Management and co-ordination of carbon advisory and green building assessments such as GRESB, Greenship, Green Mark, LEED, WELL and Indonesian GBC.
• Work in collaboration with multi discipline teams to deliver sustainability and environmental outcomes on projects.
• Work closely with other MM regional and international offices
• Working with the East Asia Sustainability Leader in managing and growing the Sustainability and Carbon Advisory business in Indonesia
• Be a trusted advisor to clients on our key accounts
We’re a global engineering, management, and development consultancy. Our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything we do, relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, and transforming our clients’ businesses, our communities, and employment opportunities. A fundamental part of this is respecting each person’s differences and striving to meet their needs. Our values: progress, respect, integrity, drive, and excellence.
Mari gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt
Pendaftaran Green jobs: Sustainability Consultant di link berikut ini