• Strong interpersonal skills (e.g., open-minded, flexible, willing to suspend judgment, respectful): A good team player, willing to learn and practice our values and culture internally and externally with all stakeholders.
• Strong work ethics in a professional setting.
• A strategic and conceptual thinker who can execute their ideas and concepts across media and provide eye-catching visual expressions that bring to life Green Network’s creative work.
• Strong communication skills (e.g., active listening, empathy, honesty, respect), in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
• Strong analytical skills to read, interpret and utilize materials and data from Green Network’s publications and other valid sources in creative visual artwork (e.g., editorial images, posters, infographics, social media posts, YouTube thumbnails).
• Strong willingness to catch up with our integrated platforms and learn about sustainable development.
• Strong sense of aesthetics.
• Capable of generating creative and fresh ideas and executing them to the finish line.
• Detail-oriented and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a given time (multitasking).
• Agile in managing their own time and workload.
• Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Strong technical skills in any illustration, editing, and graphic design software (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Procreate, Corel, etc).
• Proficiency in motion graphics is a plus.
• Copy-writing skill is a plus.
• Familiarity with WordPress User Interface (UI) is a plus.
• Willing to work independently, with little to no daily supervision.
• Able to join ASAP
• Work closely with cross-departments to create ideas and artwork/graphics/illustrations needed for our digital campaigns (websites and social media), events, and/or academy.
• Conceptualize and create visuals based on the requirements given (e.g., prospectus, editorial images, flyers, posters, infographics, YouTube thumbnails, any other creative artwork).
• Maintain the integrity and consistency of our visual identity (i.e., simple, minimalist, elegant, yet powerful in conveying our advocacy messages).
• Join and get involved in our process through brainstorming and weekly team meetings.
Green Network is looking for a Creative Designer who is responsible for creating artwork /graphic/illustrations that meets our specific needs and brings to life our creative work to serve people, the planet, and partners.
Mari gabung GROUP KOMUNITAS GREEN JOBS, dapatkan update lowongan kerja terbaru melalui link berikut ini bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt
Pendaftaran Green jobs: Creative Designer di link berikut ini