• Master’s Degree in transportation, civil engineering, or any other related field.
• Minimum 3-5 years of full-time work experience in transportation filed, has a knowledge and experience in EV study is a plus.
• Legally able to work in Indonesia
• Able to travel to other provinces/cities in Indonesia, including Jakarta and Bali
• Studies, interest or experience working on transportation, e-mobility, environment, and power sector issues is preferred
• Proven extensive experience in statistical analysis and transport modelling
• Experience in scientific writing with history in publishing international peer-reviewed journal
• Highly organized and systematic with strong time management skills and ability to juggle competing priorities and deadlines required.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Professional fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced office environment and cross sectoral themes
• Highly motivated, strong can-do attitude, proactive work style and excellent organizational skills and work-ethic.
• Problem solver who is willing to develop and share ideas internally and externally
The transport analyst will work closely with WRI Indonesia’s e-mobility team to:
- Coordinate and provide analytical recommendations as part of projects’ assistance to targeted key stakeholders
• Conduct technical analyses to support Jakarta’s e-bus acceleration, including topics of, but not limited to, E-Bus technology and operational, E-Bus environmental impact, implementation, project financing, policy gap and priorities
• Conduct technical assessment as an entry point to collaborate with TUMI’s deep dive and mentee cities under supervision of WRI’s TUMI team.
• Coordinate capacity building to TUMI’s mentee cities utilizing materials developed by TUMI coalition and provide contextual information on each city to create fit-for-purpose knowledge transfer strategy.
• Conduct technical analyses to support other cities’ e-mobility roadmap development, including topics of, but not limited to, EV zonation, EV adoption targets, EV financing, policy gap and priorities.
- Maintain communication with internal and external stakeholders as part of project implementation strategy
• Closely coordinate with TUMI’s Indonesia consortium PICs to enhance, implement, and monitoring project workplan
• Engage with e-bus key stakeholders in Jakarta, including but not limited to, Transport Agency, Transjakarta, Bus Operators, and OEMs
• Conduct outreach activities to TUMI’s selected mentee cities in coordination with TUMI’s Indonesia consortium, as well as maintain communication with key contacts in the cities regarding project update and plan
• Closely coordinate with mentee cities’ key stakeholders, especially Department of Transportation, PLN, and Department of Energy, in developing analyses and recommendation to support cities’ E-Mobility roadmap development
• Participate in planning and implementing outreach events (e.g. conference, FGDs, workshops) as necessary
- Provide active participation to enhance and implement e-mobility team’s strategy and workplan
• Actively participate in WRI’s Indonesia and/or WRI’s Global e-mobility strategic and coordination meetings
• Actively provide technical recommendations and participate in knowledge products development to support WRI Indonesia’s role as a thought-leader in the e-mobility landscape
• Maintain daily coordination with the team regarding projects’ update, progresses and challenges
WRI Overview World Resources Institute (WRI) is an independent, nonprofit global research organization that turns big ideas into action at the nexus of environment, economic opportunity and human well-being. We are working to address seven critical challenges that the world must overcome this decade in order to secure a sustainable future for people and the planet: climate change, energy, food, forests, water, sustainable cities, and the ocean. We are passionate. We value our diversity of interests, skills and backgrounds. We have a flexible work environment. And we share a common goal to catalyze change that will improve the lives of people. Our shared ideals are at the core of our approach. They include: integrity, innovation, urgency, independence and respect. The foundation of our work is delivering high-quality research, data, maps and analysis to solve the world’s greatest environment and international development challenges, and improve people’s lives. We work with leaders in government, business and civil society to drive ambitious action and create change on the ground. Equally important, we bring together partners to develop breakthrough ideas and scale-up solutions for far-reaching, enduring impact.
Pendaftaran Green jobs: CONSULTANT AS ELECTRIC MOBILITY TRANSPORT ANALYST di link berikut ini bit.ly/PendaftaranGreenjobsZoanebt